Monday, June 15, 2009

Humpty Dumpty had a great FALL!

I have heard a few things from people this weekend. Diana (Daughter of Diego) fell down some stairs and broke her ankle and the plate above her ankle.

I also heard that Audreana Barnhart (Daughter of Nora Barnhart(Daughter of Johnny Lopez)) also fell and broke her ankle. I think she might have to have surgery.

Thoughts and prayers are will those people in need!

I would also like to ask a favor. I would like it if people would start leaving comments right under the post(s). To leave a comment, just place your mouse right over the word comments and click it. Then it will give you a box to write your comment. Please sign your name so I know who is commenting. After you finish writing your comment, use the pull down box to select anonymous. Then hit post comment. I would like to know who, if anyone, is visiting our site and if there are any suggestions or anything. If you would like to see something on the site or wouldn't like to see something, let me know! I am open to suggestions!!! Also... if you don't feel comfortable leaving comments, please email me at Jenneye20@hotmail.com THANKS!!

5 comments:

  1. I think the page looks really good. I would like to see more pics of great grandma and great grandpa and their kids when they were younger. - Ashley Lopez-Webster (Daughter Of Janie and Richard Webster Grand Daughter of Diego Lopez Jr.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry I haven't been able to make any meetings,the web site looks great,i'm not much of a computer person so it may be 6 months before i comment again(hopefully not(:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the "Crystal said" comment was actually form me (Eddie) but some how I sent it without signning it with the correct name,now I've sent 2 in 10 minutes,a personal record!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eddie, is it ok if I link your "crystal" blog to our lopez family blog?

    ReplyDelete

Followers