I forgot to mention that the reason that the CD of pictures from the reunion is $10 is because I am donating $5 of it to the family reunion fund. :) Maybe that will get more people interested in purchasing the CD.
Calista Lopez (Great Grandaughter of Diego Lopez) - July 2 Christina Gonzales (Daughter of Mary Pena) - July 15 Leanna Lopez (Daughter in law of Diego Lopez) - July 19 Ruby Orozco - July 21 Christi Pena (Daughter in law of Mary Pena) - July 26 DaVontae Gilmore (Great Grandson of Diego Lopez) July 29
This website is a work in progress, so don't feel left out if your birthday or anniversary wasn't mentioned. I need this information emailed to me so that I can add them to list. Thank you!! If you find any mistakes or have any questions or concerns you can email me at Jenneye20@hotmail.com Thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment